CESA since 1952
1952 is the year in which the Santin family started its journey which, with the desire to build, will prove to be full of success and satisfaction over the years. The vision, namely to protect and promote work as a fundamental aspect for the good of individuals and society, became the company’s approach.
In 1980, the company made its entry into the sector of major works of the Milan market, rapidly acquiring fame and reputation. The quality of the products and laying service offered began to leave a mark characterized by the reliability and choice of the materials right from the start.
1997 opened an important decade, marked by great development and constant growth.
2008 marked the start of a new era. The need to expand the exhibition area led to the search for a large space on two levels suitable for setting up the new structure, which over time became a venue for targeted events dedicated to contemporary and modern architecture.